Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Virtual International Day of the Midwife

Sarah Stewart is an educator, midwife, Second-Lifer (see the SLENZ project here) and all-round collaborative-e-learning-evangelist. I have followed her blog for a while, and am always interested in the scope of her work. Currently she is organising the Virtual International Day of the Midwife, a 24-hour online event of sharing and collaboration, and I got to design the logo... see it on the top right of my blog.

It's always fun to get the chance to do something a little out of the ordinary, and I love to play in Photoshop, so thanks, Sarah, for the opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean, I must admit (terrible of me I know) this is the first time I have managed to find your blog. :)


    Thank you soooooooo much for designing the Virtual IDM 2010 logo - I have had so many positive comments - I particulary love the way you have the text sweeeping around the world.

    Thank you for all your support

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete