Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Words, words, words

David Hopkins (Don't waste your time) blogged about this today. I would have called it a useful diagram, but thankfully, now I know that it's actually an infographic I won't embarrass myself in public! Although I haven't really caught the social media wave, I do think a lot of the tools have similar applications for those of us in education.

According to the CMO website "Infographics help communicate information in a digestible manner, as they creatively present data in an understandable and engaging format." I think we used to say, 'a picture is worth a thousand words'! 

If you're interested in social media, you can download a large pdf of this poster (oops, infographic) at the bottom of the CMO website.

3 comments:

  1. Can I make a suggestion...put your "subscribe" button at the top of you blog just under "about me" blurb,,,easier for people to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean - very helpful 'infographic' to see the lay of the land!

    ReplyDelete